What's new

HelloMrBrahms

Beginner
Reaction score
sorry in advance, I am very much a noob at building boards / arcade units ...

I recently acquired a tekken 6 HD + dongle [not T6BR], and I'm going to soon purchase a 357 board. I'd rather get a 369 board as I've been told they are more reliable, but the drivers need to be hacked or something and I don't really know where to look for that.

anyway, regarding the 357 board ... I noticed there are usb slots on the back, but can you just directly connect a usb controller to this ? I would think not, but I have no idea.

I've heard you may need a jvs to jamma converter, but again, I have no idea. would someone be able to shed light on this please ? ?(

Seeing what you're asking i would encourage you to find/get a complete working setup with wiring and everything hooked up if this is something you *really* want.

It is possible to play 357 tekken 6 in 369. See Here although it was for T6BR. I’m not sure how to do it or if it’s still available though.
As for the controls, they are all JVS and you will need an io board to wire them up. A jvs to jamma like the sega or Capcom ones will work

edit: found link to it in forum Here

Last edited:
sorry to necro this thread ... I've [finally] made progress on this, but didn't feel like it was appropriate to make a new thread ... so here goes:

current parts list:

- system 357 board [with HD and dongle]
- jamma power supply
- 2 Undamned USB decoders [so I can plug my usb joysticks in w/o wiring]

currently, I have NO harnesses. I'm looking to make this work with an HDMI connection [I'm assuming I can use the one on the 357 board].

I also still need a jvs to jamma i/o board. I've seen the NAJV2 boards on ebay ... I cannot for the life of me find a harness for it though. I read some other threads / forum posts [like the one above this one] and I've seen that you can just use any sega jvs to jamma board.

Important Note: I'm not looking to build a full cabinet. I'm looking to just get the board running [with controllers] so I can capture / stream from it. I don't think I would need to wire a jamma harness in this case ? would I need something like this: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/uRsAAOSwGYZf4rUU/s-l500.jpg ?

my apologies for this extremely noob post.

Back