What's new

Zitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone before i take out the sledge hammer
To this beautiful machine i have to ask , does anyone know how to access the control panel i have removed 2 side screws and i cannot for the life of me work out how to open it still ITS KILLING ME lol

You have to remove the 2 bolts from underneath and then the screws inside the control panel that attach the plastic bezel, also the other screws inside that attach to the Noir cab, then once the bezels are off there are 2 bolts on each side, finally you can slide out panel.

Ok so i have removed 2 screws on each side so 4 in total Then 2 bolt head type phillips head ones underneath how can i access the 2 inside the panel if i cannot get the panel open

Ok so i have removed 2 screws on each side so 4 in total Then 2 bolt head type phillips head ones underneath how can i access the 2 inside the panel if i cannot get the panel open
Lol, i thought you were trying to remove the whole panel, not just open it. Lift the access panel where the Banapassport reader and coin chute is and on the lower right side you’ll see a metal lever that slides left and right, slide it (it does take some force) and the panel will pop up a little so you can lift it towards you.

Slide this lever to the right to pop open the panel

4ezgCAR.jpg

Back