What's new

Foxe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been lurking around here for a while and have had many wonderful community members helping me already. I figured it's only right to say hi.

As the title says, I'm in Seattle and have been working tirelessly to expand my retro collection. I'm only just now breaking into the Arcade scene and working to build up a CPS2 machine at the moment. I'm a huge fan of shmups, fighting, and light gun games. That last category is one I eventually want a dedicated cabinet for. If anybody has info on Buck Hunt, let me know. Haha

I have a pretty sizable retro console collection but prefer everdrives and rom carts to preserve the carts themselves. There's plenty of smarter people than I to talk about them, but if you want to chat about video quality, mods, or gaming in general hit me up.

Happy to be here, and like I said, many others have already provided me with exceptional hospitality.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

There's quite a few people here from the greater Seattle area, myself included. Welcome!

That's awesome! Glad to hear it. Know of any good arcade resources to hit up in the area? (Also barcades? :P)

What’s up from Bellingham.

We got quite the list of people here

Let’s definately have some repair parties and shmupmeets

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I look forward to learning more from everyone. Once covid dies down and all, hmu if you're in the Seattle area.

Was able to get an invite into SMAC through a friend who already belonged. It's not very active but it's not dead either. Still trying to figure out how to allow others to get invites.

Back