What's new

Kujako

Grand Master
Reaction score
As I do not yet have a multi-button solution in my MVS cabinet for a kick harness. I decided to see if I could get my CPS2 multi-kit hooked up to my cheap "TimeHarvest" supergun. Surprisingly, it worked really well right out of the box using a Sega Saturn fighting stick (well its a "multi" system stick, but whatever). All six buttons work, and they're in a good layout. Will be running this through my RetroTnk2x Pro to my HDTV tonight as the supergun has YcBcR output in addition to RGBS. Can find these superguns on Aliexpress and Amazon for under 130$ USD. Three pins per player for the kick harness wiring, so it does need a custom cable that doesn't use the ground pins.
IMG_0680.jpg

I recently bought a CMVS from TimeHarvest with a built in jamma connection / supergun and I am about to buy a multi CPS2. Can You please tell me how to hook up the supergun with the CPS2 board? My supergun looks like this /check photo/ As You can see, on the right side there are the 3+3 pins for P1 and P2 but I now clue where to connect them on the CPS2 board / pins.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Attachments

• KickHarness.jpg
    KickHarness.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 99
On the Supergun 4-5-6 pins are marked for both players, so basically i only need to connect them to the matching pins on the CPS2 based on the diagram.

Awesome, thank You really much! I am newbie and I really didn't know what to look / search for, but as they say: There is always a first time for everything :)

Back