Announcement Important (maybe) Announcement about Mitsu

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Mitsu - that was a very good read and I can relate.. Owning a business is hard, dealing with the people that work for you is not hard, the financial responsibilities is what keeps you up at night all the time, specially when things are slow.. You know makes that harder, having a singnicicant other that does not help, understand the your finacial obligations with the business and personal and only complains and add zero value. Any how man.. I wish you success in your new adventure and great riches..Kick ass and take names.
      The Future Is Now
    • SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:

      You know makes that harder, having a singnicicant other that does not help, understand the your finacial obligations with the business and personal and only complains and add zero value.
      Yeah. Luckily I have no family of my own. No wife, no kids. So this move won't be as difficult as it could be. I've seen really good managers tap out of the business because their wives didn't understand why they worked so much. It seems the really successful owners are the ones whose significant others have at least some involvement in the business. They understand how hard we work and they find out that EVERY penny counts. They see that getting their nails done is not important when the electric bill is due tomorrow. Ask my ex-fiancee what happens if you try to guilt me into buying you something unnecessary when I'm trying to make ends meet already....

      Uncle Sam treats all of us like we are millionaires screwing over the little people that work for us. They tax us to death and then try to raise minimum wage to $15 an hour. I think good employees deserve to be paid more but why should I pay an unproven employee that much money? Most people I hire don't survive their third day. Does a high school kid deserve $15 an hour????? Shit I can think of no small businesses that can afford that. Prepare for really bad service at many places you go to because there will be no choice but to cut back on staff to survive if it goes up to $15 an hour. They also want to raise manager minimum salary from $500 a week to $1000 a week. Well that will put 75% of small businesses out of business. I can't afford that and my stores do well. The government is just clueless. Why not lower the burden on the middle and lower class rather than just keep increasing the burden on people who really work hard and provide the most jobs in this country? The small business owners.
    • Mitsurugi-w wrote:

      SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:

      You know makes that harder, having a singnicicant other that does not help, understand the your finacial obligations with the business and personal and only complains and add zero value.
      Yeah. Luckily I have no family of my own. No wife, no kids. So this move won't be as difficult as it could be. I've seen really good managers tap out of the business because their wives didn't understand why they worked so much. It seems the really successful owners are the ones whose significant others have at least some involvement in the business. They understand how hard we work and they find out that EVERY penny counts. They see that getting their nails done is not important when the electric bill is due tomorrow. Ask my ex-fiancee what happens if you try to guilt me into buying you something unnecessary when I'm trying to make ends meet already....
      Uncle Sam treats all of us like we are millionaires screwing over the little people that work for us. They tax us to death and then try to raise minimum wage to $15 an hour. I think good employees deserve to be paid more but why should I pay an unproven employee that much money? Most people I hire don't survive their third day. Does a high school kid deserve $15 an hour????? Shit I can think of no small businesses that can afford that. Prepare for really bad service at many places you go to because there will be no choice but to cut back on staff to survive if it goes up to $15 an hour. They also want to raise manager minimum salary from $500 a week to $1000 a week. Well that will put 75% of small businesses out of business. I can't afford that and my stores do well. The government is just clueless. Why not lower the burden on the middle and lower class rather than just keep increasing the burden on people who really work hard and provide the most jobs in this country? The small business owners.
      please teach me the ways of the business kung fu o great one. I am not worthy for such honor but anything to reach the next goal of expanding and putting more cabs in the restaurant.
    • Derick2k wrote:

      streetfighterken wrote:

      Jdurg wrote:

      (The company I work for just announced an "organizational restructuring" which means I'll be on edge for the next few months. Ugggggggggggh).
      BTW - Best movie ever!! :D Damn TPS reports, lol.

      I fully agree. The movie was always great, then I wound up with a job in a cubicle farm and it suddenly got a great deal better. lol.
    • Zero- I now that you are taking to Mitsu but here is a few words from our sponsors..I am going to quote a great master (my oldest brother) - "Brother the most important business contract that you will ever make, MARRIAGE..DON'T DO IT". I thought that he was wayyyyy off when he told me that but you know.. The older I get, the more that I understand how life work and what happens to your assets when you do marrie and what can happen during a dispute or a divorce.. i have not married and when that conversation comes up my reply is, sure win the lottery and I have no problems marrying you; technically when I guy says "I do" and marries a girl, that is like wining the lottery but for the girl. If you do not undestand what I am saying that is OK too because it took me a bit to undestand:)
      The Future Is Now
    • SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:

      Zero- I now that you are taking to Mitsu but here is a few words from our sponsors..I am going to quote a great master (my oldest brother) - "Brother the most important business contract that you will ever make, MARRIAGE..DON'T DO IT". I thought that he was wayyyyy off when he told me that but you know.. The older I get, the more that I understand how life work and what happens to your assets when you do marrie and what can happen during a dispute or a divorce.. i have not married and when that conversation comes up my reply is, sure win the lottery and I have no problems marrying you; technically when I guy says "I do" and marries a girl, that is like wining the lottery but for the girl. If you do not undestand what I am saying that is OK too because it took me a bit to undestand:)
      Its called a prenup. The marriage part will only be beneficial as emotional support. If you get lucky, your partner will help out with the business. The bar 2 stores down was open for 1/2 year and was closed down because it put a strain on the family so he chose family (supposedly). New rumor came out a few months later that he starts businesses and then sells them.
    • Congrats! Keep on doing what you're doing. :thumbup:
      Cabs currently own: Egret II, New Net City
      Cabs no longer owned: Mini Cute, New Astro City, Egret II, Sammy Tosh, CrossXBeats Rev. Sunrise, Jaleco Pony Mark IV
      Systems/PCB currently own: Naomi (netboot), ST-V (multi), Die Hard Arcade
      Systems/PCB no longer owned: Street Fighter II: WW, Namco System 256 w/ SC III: AE, Sega Lindbergh
    • acblunden2 wrote:

      Hey hey hey! Congrats. To commemorate all this good news and run with this fortune life has provided to you, I am going to buy a Mega Millions ticket, win the jackpot, then help you move those machines to Ohio.
      That would be kind. How about the house to put them in? lol

      I'll be leaving everything here in storage and will be living in an apartment until I decide to buy a new house. I figure it may take a year or so.