What's new
@Mitsu - look at the sky and let God know that he can stop testing you now; you can handle any challenge from this point on :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. The whole reason I was given this position is because I am a problem solver so everything will be ok. BTW the car is fixed already. I just charged it to the card.

mr-wolf1.jpg

I get into my car and the A/C is not working again. Ugh!
Not sure what they did to "fix" your AC but generally if they have to recharge it then you have a leak somewhere. Hopefully during the first recharge they put UV die in with the refrigerant so that when you bring it back the second time they can find and fix the actual leak before futilely recharging it again.

(FWIW I wrench on cars as much as I tinker with arcade machines)

If it's any consolation there's $150 coming your way for the Tekken Tag 2 HDD soonish :)

You survived the first part of your new journey good luck with whats ahead.

So I moved into my new place today. Threw all the boxes inside and went bed shopping and food shopping. When I moved in the front door was propped open already and I kept it that way to move the boxes. Now my key isn'the opening the front door. SMH.

WOW, great story! I'm sure you will fit in and get settled soon. I guess it's officially time to change your location under your avatar. Take good care

So I moved into my new place today. Threw all the boxes inside and went bed shopping and food shopping. When I moved in the front door was propped open already and I kept it that way to move the boxes. Now my key isn'the opening the front door. SMH.
if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all :S

I've found that lock picking is a fun and useful hobby.

if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all :S
I've found that lock picking is a fun and useful hobby.
Lock picking is a good skill to have, it comes in very handy since I manage rental properties. Just dont let the wacko neighbors/tenants see you do it, they will call the cops on you, or blame you in the future of breaking into their place and stealing something.

jeez man, sounds like you've had it really rough lately, (like no lube in the back door rough.....)

hang in there buddy, best of luck with everything.

@Mitsu Don't forget to change your locks and provide a copy of the new key to management.

Glad you made it in one piece man. Keep us posted.

doh !! try the backdoor?! :)

...and good luck with the new job!

So this week I spent several days in both of the existing stores here and thought up many ideas to improve things and make their lives easier at the same time. (The guy I replaced was a real piece of work) Luckily both managers,are older ladies but they are hard workers and absolutely have the respect of their staffs. So that will make my job easier. I can focus on helping the managers with administrative stuff rather than doing a ton of training.

But last night I had an experience that is exclusive to one of my stores right now. No other store in the company does this. We are located in U Square right next to the University of Cincinatti. It is right across the street from campus where there are TONS of restaurants and bars. Thursday through Saturday they stay open until 3 AM. I decided to work from 5 pm to 3am there. Let me tell you that store is INSANE between 1 and 3. You have to lock people out at three so they will go home. Lol. I got home around 5 and slept very well.

Today I took off to have my bed and sofa delivered and wait for the Time Warner guy for my TV and interwebs. Sofa was delivered but was crazy insane getting it in the door. Bed is comfy. First bed in like 12 years. I realized after they left that I'm on the bottom floor and we could have probably just passed the sofa down through the patio door. Of well. I'll get it out easier than they got it in. :P

Time Warner called and said my address isn't in the system so they have to send someone to look at the property first then reschedule my installation. Wtf. It's been here since 1988. Noone has had Time Warner Cable here in all those years? Jesus I'm bored...

Anyways, test bench coming back together slowly!

34y7i0y.jpg

Awesome news! Back in business! And you got a bed! One can see who's got the dough now! :P

I have my setup mostly back to a functional state. I can begin resuming most services now. If you have contacted me in the last month about a service I was unable to render because of my move then please contact me again. Thanks guys!

Do you ever sleep?

Congrats on getting back on your feet. You sure hit the ground running!

You are a true asset to the arcade collecting community.

Thanks!

Back