What's new
20??! lol! Well at least they are super cheap to make, the most expensive thing is the rca jacks.

I will release the files as open source hardware once I figure that out. I will also be making a limited run for those who don't have the time or the tools to make them.

I'd be keen to print some up if any other Aussies want one, and kindly throw a donation your way for the design and your work.

Hi! :)

I too am interested in RCA version ;)

I must have at least 10 Z1 & Z2 all combined, it will be a big budget for me lol :D

I'd be keen to print some up if any other Aussies want one, and kindly throw a donation your way for the design and your work.
I appreciate it, but it's not at all necessary :)

When I release the files feel free to keep or remove my name/date, and sell them for the price you think is fair.

Won’t remove your name or date. And really I would have liked to buy from you, it’s just shipping international is expensive :). Thanks!

20??! lol! Well at least they are super cheap to make
I just counted my ZN boards... it's actually 25 X/

Thats assuming these will work on Taito G-Net, FX-1A, FX-1B as well as Capcom ZN-1, Tecmo TPS and other ZN based boards.

When for a Namco System 11 version ^^ ?
I dream of stereo on my Souledge :love:

should open a section PCB Stereo Breakout board :)

Last edited:
20??! lol! Well at least they are super cheap to make
I just counted my ZN boards... it's actually 25 X/
Thats assuming these will work on Taito G-Net, FX-1A, FX-1B as well as Capcom ZN-1, Tecmo TPS and other ZN based boards.
That's a good question, I don't have any of those to verify myself.

What's important to know is the spacing of the pins relative to the mounting hole. The pinout of the audio, and if the audio is attenuated or not (which I assume it is never). Otherwise I don't see any issues.

well, I'll be able to test/confirm. as I've got just about every version of the ZN hardware except maybe the Acclaim and Video System variants

I do know that the Taito versions (G-Net, FX-1A and FX-1B) have slightly different Audio wiring on the JAMMA edge. but I don't know if that affects the audio header.

V2 boards have arrived, I will be assembling and testing them tonight. Once that's done I can release the files for everyone :)
IMG_1258 copy.jpg

Hi! :)

it will be 12 for me lol 8) I think I will just need the pcb and the dual RCA connector.for the rest it must not be difficult to find :thumbup:

Looks great! Probably gonna do several of these.

I would like to order one for my ZN2 board~. Can we purchase this pre-assembled :)

Ordered the wrong sized caps, so I wasn't able to complete these earlier, but I finally got the ones I needed. These work great, I'm really happy with them. I will make some minor edits to the design and publish them and the BOM soon.

For those wanting a pre assembled version, I will let other forum members take the lead on that! I will not be able to solder these together.

I would love to offer these myself and make some of my money back, but I'm am happy to release these for free for anyone to reproducer and modify.

IMG_1302.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
throw up a paypal.me donation link I'd be happy to "buy you a beer" as a thank you for releasing the design, as I'm sure others would as well.

Alright, I've caved, I created the link here: https://paypal.me/zn2stereo

Thank you to anyone who donates, but it is not at all necessary. I hope someone will be building some of these for the users who want premade ones! I will be releasing the files tonight or later this week hopefully.

Back