What's new

roy

Professional
Reaction score
can anyone one here sell me a few eproms with unibios 4.0 ?
for ship to usa or Israel
thanks

http://www.buyicnow.com/
Get a 27C1024 with programming service and send them a link to the uni bios page. They'll burn it for you.

I used them for the STV modbios because my programmer can't program that particular eprom and didn't have any issues.

the first option is the suitable one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200821-084541_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200821-084541_Chrome.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 197
Yes. That will give you many options though. According to Razoola, the original bios speed is 150ns so anything less will be ok.

Here are the resellers recommended by Razoola:
"These are people who have supported the UNIVERSE BIOS over the years and have been good contributors to the NeoGeo scene in general. They have been given permission to help, support them and not some other seller on eBay (or elsewhere) whose only interest is their pocket."

Reactions: roy
Hello
Since razoola stoped his activity (hope back soon), someone know one guy can made unibios with serial number please?

Yes. That will give you many options though. According to Razoola, the original bios speed is 150ns so anything less will be ok.
Thanks for that tidbit of info. I'd been searching this evening for ages and just needed that tech-spec which I couldn't find anywhere. Cheers muchly! :P

Back