What's new

Bay78

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just recently picked up a Primeval Hunt and love it! It’s working 100% and am enjoying it. I’m new to Sega Lindbergh and am wondering what if any other games are compatible with this unit ? And what would be involved to switch games if other games would work? I’ve heard something about a multi and would love to know if that might be a viable worthy option as well? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello everyone. I just recently picked up a Primeval Hunt and love it! It’s working 100% and am enjoying it. I’m new to Sega Lindbergh and am wondering what if any other games are compatible with this unit ? And what would be involved to switch games if other games would work? I’ve heard something about a multi and would love to know if that might be a viable worthy option as well? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi Bay,

If the arcade machine you have got has everything original, you should have a Lindbergh Red board (not EX, since it also exists and it's a slighty upgraded Red model with twice the ram).
As for the tecnical specifications and supported games, you can consult sites such as System16 https://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=984.
If you are interested in all the other Lindbergh models (Yellow, Red Ex, Blue, Silver), you can get furhter informations here:

The Red Model is not the best one to run all the games made available for Lindbergh systems, due to the facts it has a Celeron and an Nvidia 6800/7600, compared to the Yellow model (the best configuration is Pentium 4 and Nvidia 7800). I think you can upgrade CPU/GPU, but it's quite expensive, expecially the latter, due to the fact it needs specific old Nvidia AGP cards (6800GT, 7600GS, 7800GS) which uses a special bios to work with those machines.
As for multikit, most of them are sold as Lindbergh Yellow-compatible, but I cannot say for sure if it works for the Red board (I don't see anything particular which prevents so, but I might be wrong).

Cool thanks for giving some info. I’m mostly interested in adding one or two different games to try on the cabinet if it’s possible. I was hoping to hear from someone that has done something with the same game.

Back