What's new

slevin

Student
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience enabling or modifying the USF4 files to allow for the costumes shown in the demo videos while the game is running?

Yes, i do!

To do that, you have to find the directory of the defaut costume for the char that you want change, find files for the costume you want to use, name "xxx_02" for the first DLC costume, or "xxx_3" for the secons alternate costume... and rename all the same number files in "xxx_01" and replace the original "xxx_01" files.

The alternate costume begins the defaut costume!

Yes, i do!

To do that, you have to find the directory of the defaut costume for the char that you want change, find files for the costume you want to use, name "xxx_02" for the first DLC costume, or "xxx_3" for the secons alternate costume... and rename all the same number files in "xxx_01" and replace the original "xxx_01" files.

The alternate costume begins the defaut costume!
Can you give me an example file location and character you've changed?

So, first, to choose the costume and find the location, i use the logiciel Ultra SFIV Tickel Trunk.

Exemple for Ryu:
The defaut costume is located here :
TTX2Multi[Games] > Ultra StreetFighter IV[303203] > Game > Ressource > Battle > Chara > RYU
Files names RYU_01.bsr
RYU_01.csb
RYU_01_10.obj.emm

To use the 1st alternate costume, copy files names RYU_02.bsr to RYU_02_10.obj.emm (24 items) to your computer.
Then, rename all "02" by "01"
Copy them on the RYU file to replace the 01 files.

Now, the defaut costume is the 1st alternate costume.

I did this for every chararacters in 2 differents costumes because i have 2 Vewlix with 2 Type X2 and i dont want same costume for my 2 games.

Last tips : some alternate costume are located here:
- TTX2Multi[Games] > Ultra StreetFighter IV[303203] > Game > DLC > 02_costume > battle > chara
- TTX2Multi[Games] > Ultra StreetFighter IV[303203] > Game > DLC > 03_character > battle > chara
- TTX2Multi[Games] > Ultra StreetFighter IV[303203] > Game > DLC > 04_ae2 > battle > chara
- TTX2Multi[Games] > Ultra StreetFighter IV[303203] > Game > DLC > 04_costume > battle > chara

Back