What's new

Franco23444

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering how do you get tekken 5 stages on tekken 5 DR?

Last edited:
I know that it’s only for multiplayer mode, but do I have to beat the game 3 times to unlock them just like the PlayStation 3 version?

Sorry, I should've played around with my own 256 more!

Yesterday I beat the game three times (always had to continue though). Old stages weren't unlocked in VS. Maybe it's another time release thing?

If it is a time-release thing, maybe it's all unlocked by default with a newer dongle? And if that's the case, I'll happy pay whoever it was here on these forums to reprogram it. $50-ish I think.

Otherwise, I might have to buy another 256 just for T5DR, ick.

That’s exactly what I have been thinking lol! I saw a guy on YouTube who had T5DR who had T5 stages on the attract mode screen. I thought it was pretty cool. I got the multi dongle and downloaded the Japanese version which is the only Dumped version available. I got T5 anyway. :)

the Japanese version which is the only Dumped version available
I noticed this line in the namcops2.cpp file for the first time after @nem made me aware of it.
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection...................... XXXX56XTED1DVD0DVDNM00026TED1 VER.ANamco 2005
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection...................... XXXX56XTED1DVD0BDVDNM00026*TED2 VER.ANamco 2005
* - denotes these items are NOT dumped

Now I'm not saying I have the DR version with T5 stages in it (cuz I haven't ever noticed)... But I can tell you I've got two different disc images, and I've had 'em for YEARS. *shrug*
So I'm pretty sure this (item not dumped) isn't correct or needs updating.
ted1dvd0b.iso3,858,716,672CRC=75064BAD
ted1dvd0.iso4,004,315,136CRC=38B0A7D5
I'm uploading the 7zip to Google Drive now (link provided when ready) both images have been tested/are working (no idea what the differences are/if any).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to get the iso files, thank you and I’m actually using the system 2x6 multi dongle for this game.

I'm uploading the 7zip to Google Drive now (link provided when ready) both images have been tested/are working (no idea what the differences are/if any).
ted1dvd0b.iso is in Mame as ted1dvd0b.chd (Google for it). That asterisk just hasn't been removed. There are other inconsistencies as well.

Ok, I’ll search for it later, thanks to everyone for the help, I got a special thing to show everyone later as well :)

I noticed this line in the namcops2.cpp file for the first time after @nem made me aware of it.
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection...................... XXXX56XTED1DVD0DVDNM00026TED1 VER.ANamco 2005
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection...................... XXXX56XTED1DVD0BDVDNM00026*TED2 VER.ANamco 2005
* - denotes these items are NOT dumped

Now I'm not saying I have the DR version with T5 stages in it (cuz I haven't ever noticed)... But I can tell you I've got two different disc images, and I've had 'em for YEARS. *shrug*
So I'm pretty sure this (item not dumped) isn't correct or needs updating.
ted1dvd0b.iso3,858,716,672CRC=75064BAD
ted1dvd0.iso4,004,315,136CRC=38B0A7D5

Bit of a necrobump here, but oh well... The MAME docs in this case mean that the TED2 (export) dongle is not dumped, not the DVD. Or rather, the TED2 dongle has been dumped - twice it seems - but for some reason the files have not been released: http://database.trurip.org/st/st43-50

If anyone has a TED2 or TED3 dongle they'd be willing to sell or lend to me for it to be safely dumped and released, please let me know.

DVD0 and DVD0B work on both Japanese and Export dongles as the discs contain both region languages. Japanese dongle has time unlock feature while export has everything unlocked, idk why you don’t get T5 stages on your system using export dongle but I do 🤔

DVD0 and DVD0B work on both Japanese and Export dongles as the discs contain both region languages. Japanese dongle has time unlock feature while export has everything unlocked, idk why you don’t get T5 stages on your system using export dongle but I do 🤔
Are there any relevant screenshots?

Japanese dongle has time unlock feature while export has everything unlocked.
I'm very surprised how this works:using export dongle
Is it this dongle?
Export version TED3 VER.A。have unlocked all of its content (5/5DR Maps)?

Attachments

• 361411270_2124563617884792_2089482082502711115_n.jpg
    361411270_2124563617884792_2089482082502711115_n.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
that’s a live monitor dongle,they are kinda useless without a network or LAN

I don’t have an actual DR export dongle but I do have a Japanese version but I was able to test that export dingle file using my multi dongle and I did get all Tekken 5 stages from the start
olivernorton031@gmail.com
I'm really weird and it's really fun。

just like the PS3 version, T5 stages are only available via versus mode, not in arcade single player mode

Back