What's new

NeoCverA

Student
Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread about irritating maze because quite frankly, it is the ONLY game I have not been successful at operating. I will say that I am part of the HyloStick Team that has opened up support for neogeo, cps etc for the NeoGeo Arcade stick pro.

I thought I might ask experts here that may be able to help me out. Rom files are essentially burned into your Carts and was wondering how Irritating Maze functions?

When I launch the game there are a few scenarios.
Scenario 1 - with the bios file written into our rominfo.mvs file - the game launches, attract mode works, but I can not use any buttons or controller and unibios will not launch with it.

Scenario 2 - deleting the bios line from the rominfo.mvs file - unibios launches the game, the game runs, cheat menu can be accessed but we can not use buttons or the controller essentially locking us out of the ability to enable the "controller" cheat.

Is the game running on Darksoft cart? Is there some special code written in the background that is unique to this game?

If anything could you share the CRC values of the game roms? Just to know if I am using the correct set?

Would really appreciate any help with this as it is the only game we haven't successfully added to the Arcade Stick Pro.

Back