What's new

k1701

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone ,just wanted to introduce myself.Thanks for adding me to the forum.I am glad to be part of it.
I have been been gaming since 6 yrs old and never stopped,started with atari 2600 to current gen. Also for the arcade scene I started with pacman, galaga,sega early snk and capcom.Back in the 80s Trinidad(located in southern Caribbean next to Venezuela )had a thriving arcade scene.
Like the rest of the world in the 90s ,the scene continued on with the fighting game craze, of course declining in the 00s.
Over the last few years I was able to acquire my own cabinets, (dynamo conversion to NEOGEO 1F 1slot,indigenous local cabinet with a cps 2 board, and dynamo cabinet with SFA3.
Once again thanks for adding me!

Last edited:
Welcome and very cool! My family is from thereabouts (St. Vincent) and I always figured if I was to ever have a spot there I would have to give up my arcade games! Again welcome!

Cool! I've never visited there yet,I have been to Grenada, Dominica, St lucia. Giving up arcade gaming? No way!!
Arcades in Trinidad have become more family oriented, like amusement centers in local multiplex cinemas, the local chuck e cheese
To my knowledge only 2 fully dedicated arcades exist, more like a back in times sort of thing

Back