What's new

Alioh7

Student
Reaction score
hello, my blast city came with a 220v original psu which has a 220v in for power and a 100v out. my question is can i use the 100v outlet to power a Naomi power supply? since those are only 100-110v input only.

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/File:Blast_city_psu_outside.jpg

the naomi psu that i will use. s-l1600.jpg

cause iv read multiple threads and online that without a dictated PSU for the naomi netdimm and capcom I/O board it wont be enough to power it all.

That doesn't apply to the Blast City. Blast City PSU has more than enough power to run a Naomi with Netdimm. You just need to power the Naomi straight from the PSU, not through the Capcom IO.

Well, jamma isn't an option. Jamma will always be there. However, you do need the expanded harness with JVS power connectors (part no 600-7143-001).

i have that wire , was lying around inside the cabinet not connected to anything so i took it out and stored it.

using the sun psu helped me troubleshoot when getting a netdimm set up going. I just used the AC out on the blast i/o.

My blast wasn't booting the netdimm, but it would boot with the sun psu. Turns out my voltage was dropping significantly under load. I recapped the blast psu and now it runs fine without the sun psu

I just now to have a Naomi with netdimm inside a blast city connected to the Capcom IO and when turned on I get no picture. The Naomi powers up but no picture at all.

Back