What's new

Chelnov

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm from Madrid, Spain but because of my job (I work for an american company) I live 10 month out of the year In Atlanta, GA. I loved arcades for a long time and I have been collecting MAME roms since it's beginnings.

I spent most of my childhood in the neighborhood arcade. My first job at 14 was in that very same arcade in the change Booth (Summer job) and most of the friendships that I made in the arcade still active today.

Recently i decided that I wanted the real thing. so i got a supergun from Aliexpress, a few jamma boards and I guess I fell into the rabbit whole because my family and I are playing these games all the time now and looking for more! We are even working on an Arcade/Movie theater room in our attic.

I just bought a gutter X-Arcade cabinet and I want to restore it even thought is missing everything that is not made out of wood, the good news is that the guy who sold it to me for $150 left something attached to it. and CPS2 A and B board with MvC, (Dead B-board due to battery) it's a little dusty... but it's a revision 7 with a G pal!!!
cps3-2.jpg

anyway Hello everyone again and I will post more pic as I restore it and put a Multi-Kit on it!

Bienvenido compatriota! Saludos desde Asturias!

Back