What's new

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I needed a replacement for my egret3 weiya monitor so i ordered a 666a 27in rodo form a company. its a billabs 666a 25inch single focus trisync. I needed a rodo tri sync 27/29 dual focus. So if anyone has a chassis thats been shopped and ready for trade let me know. I am not sure i want to deal with that company again ;(

Man, just when it seemed like they were capable of coming clean and giving you what was owed to you they pull this...

Hopefully someone can sort you with a rodotron. I wouldn't risk sending that one back to Sharp. You'd probably never see it again...

Did you contact the company for a return/refund?
It took a year of them not being able to repair my chassis so i took credit on this chassis and I did many times send pictures and model numbers of what i needed. Took over a year to get this chassis. Granted I got a refund and this chassis but i did wait a year. Supposedly it can be converted to 29in and dual focus with new flyback and crt socket.

Ah I see, didn’t realize it was with a repair shop, from your opening post I figured you bought a chassis somewhere which took a year to deliver and was the wrong type X/

Back