What's new

BlinG

Grand Master
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the resistor arrays that are used for the cps2av mod? I tried looking it up but can't seem to find anything similar to it.

I have install a few cps2av on a cps3. What resistor array are you referring to?

The one on RN7

o3fbPod.jpg

Oh, that I don't know. Someone more knowledgeable will have to chime in.

Yeah I am having no luck finding something similar with 62ohms resistance. One of the resistors on this board is burnt because of a botched cps2av mod attempt. Board still boots and plays, but sound is completely silent.

Arrays are available on digikey, mouser, rsonline, etc.

If anyone has a broken cps3 board and is capable of removing the 620 resistors I will gladly pay for your troubles. I can't seem to find the right size and resistance that's available for purchase on any electronics site.

If for what ever reason you can't find any. I can send you some (untested). Only downside I'm up in Canada

Original package looks to be Panasonic EXB-S8V620J with an alternative of Yageo YC324-JK-0762RL
Only available in bulk.

Separate 1206 resistors should fit or 0805 at a stretch.

@XeD would be your best bet.

I have a CPS3 parts board that I may be able to pull an array from for you. I'll look into it in the next couple days if you'd like

hey im literally going thru the same nonsense as we speak . I dont want to ask for the same stuff. As long a @BlinG is taken care of, if anyone else has extra please let me know.

Looking for 1 resistor array “620” as well. I botched one installing the digiAV board.

Back