What's new

marcos

Student
Reaction score
Hi
I 'm interested by taito type x2 multi.
But i want to know how have the button 6 and how have 2 players mode please ?
I will use with a supergun. Can i use with a capcom jamma jvs i/o board and all properly (6 buttons and 2 players )
Thank you for your help
Best regards

Capcom I/O will work perfectly with the awesome @Niko X2 multi. If you don't already have a capcom I/O, I'd actually suggest a Sega Rev B or Version 3 I/O, but nearly any jvs I/O will work fine. You shouldn't have any issue getting all 6 buttons to work for both players 1 and 2, but if you let us know what supergun you're planning to use, we'd be happy to let you know how to ensure it's properly wired for all 6 buttons.

Here's my write up regarding my "consolized" X2 if you're interested. Even if you don't want to go in a similar direction, my posts provide some helpful details regarding wiring, etc.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/for...ex2-consolization-re-drawn-case-labels.13316/

Cheers. And welcome to the forum.

hi Bluetear

Thank you a lot for your very fast answer on my ask. ( very reactiv community, big thank you for)
i have already a capcom i/o boards than i used with naomi.
no sound matter with this one ?

My supergun is : Arcade supergun pro gamer from retroelectronik
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Arcade-Supe...108037?hash=item444158b285:g:AD4AAOSw-JtcdUY9

Thank you also for the link ;) very nice link
I'm glab to be from your community
Marcos

Yes, your Capcom I/O and supergun combo will work fine with the X2. Just make sure to connect the kick harness as you would for any 6-button Naomi game and it should work fine for both players 1 and 2. If you end up having any trouble once you grab an X2 and get it running, just post here with some pictures and we should be able to give you some advice. But again, I think you'll be all set with the equipment you have and your past experience with a Naomi setup.

Back