What's new
I still have uninstalled the old version on NBM pcb (i have on hand the eeprom needed to write on the UniBios 4.0). Intention was to use on my MV-1C motherboard. I have 161 in 1 . What do you say buddy , is or is not for me ?

@roy ... what memory card you want ? for MVS or AES ?

we have on Arcade-Projects this product released by @Apocalypse & @Mitsurugi-w - I purchased one of this ^^

- for MVS is this -> https://www.neogeofanclub.com/projects/neobiosmasta-vmc

or an open source project , here -> https://github.com/neogeodev/NeoMemCard2

Last edited:
speaking of which
any way to find memory card these days? (batteryless )

speaking of which
any way to find memory card these days? (batteryless )
Are you talking about these?

jEYKWF5.jpg

You have to pay close attention to this website:

https://www.neogeofanclub.com

Sign up for the email notifications. Limit 2 per customer I think. I had to wait some months for it to release.

Reactions: roy
@AlxUnderBase — I think you will be fine with the old version of NBM. I think this new version just negates the soldering of a few wires, but you have the skills for that :)

The easiest way to get one is the following:
  1. get yourself a twitter account
  2. install the twitter app on your mobile device
  3. follow @turfmasta
  4. activate notifications for posts from him
  5. wait
  6. be fast if new units are available ;)

I did the same, it worked two times :thumbsup:

A alternative way:
Search on eBay for: "neo geo bios adapter" and buy one of them. I have no experience with them. I use the original because I like to support the creator :)

Good luck my friend!

Anytime I needed something from his site, he has his own notification system. I signed up for that and never missed a sale. Not sure if he still has it.

The easiest way to get one is the following:
  1. get yourself a twitter account
  2. install the twitter app on your mobile device
  3. follow @turfmasta
  4. activate notifications for posts from him
  5. wait
  6. be fast if new units are available ;)

I did the same, it worked two times :thumbsup:

A alternative way:
Search on eBay for: "neo geo bios adapter" and buy one of them. I have no experience with them. I use the original because I like to support the creator :)

Good luck my friend!
Hello @DeWitt,

Many thanks for the advice.

I will do it :D.

Best Regards,
iTRDC2

Anytime I needed something from his site, he has his own notification system. I signed up for that and never missed a sale. Not sure if he still has it.
Hi @Kavas

I will do that too.

Thanks also for the tip :thumbup: .

Best Regards,
iTRDC2

He still has it! It’s a bit slower than Twitter. I missed the first sail because of it. Everything was sold out after 10-15 minutes :D

the last sail was a bit longer, there were units for sail for a couple of hours. It depends on how much he make and how high the demand is.

He still has it! It’s a bit slower than Twitter. I missed the first sail because of it. Everything was sold out after 10-15 minutes :D
the last sail was a bit longer, there were units for sail for a couple of hours. It depends on how much he make and how high the demand is.
I coulda sworn it gave me a heads up days before the sale was gonna take place. It's hard to keep track of all the ways you need to get products these days before they sell out. But I do recall getting emails from him and that was enough to make sure I was on time for the sale. If twitter is faster, go for it friends!

Maybe the slow part was my email provider, my email client or my not watching my mailbox. We will never know :D

Just use both I would suggest, good luck :thumbup:

Back