What's new
W00000t!!!

whhyyy?

Forum upgrade.... farewell time:

You’ve been the best forum members I’ve ever interacted with. Working to together on projects with you has been a delight. I will miss exchanging experiences with you. I wish you all the best in your new forum experiences. May meet again guys!!

;(

Since the update E-mail notice of new messages has stopped.
Not sure if this is intentional or an error, the setting in the menu's have not changed.

Other than this seems to be running as normal! Hope the above gets resolved.

Since the update E-mail notice of new messages has stopped.
Not sure if this is intentional or an error, the setting in the menu's have not changed.

Other than this seems to be running as normal! Hope the above gets resolved.
I came to report the same problem.

i see you activated completly un-needed encryption that broke my favourite browser! :(

it worked fine with https - i suspect you dont know what was changed.

incidentally, all modern browsers are crap and a step backwards.
i have yet to see a modern browser that will override java to let you save images at will for example.
and dont get me started on the shit from google etc that wont let you see pages if it does not like the certs - that's plain censorship.

i have yet to see a modern browser that will override java to let you save images at will for example.
What sites are you visiting that still use embedded Java apps? And how are they stopping you from saving images?

it's more common than you would think for sites to block right-mouse for example, so you cant save images.

the best browser - Opera based on the PRESTO engine had options in the config to ignore all those type of restrictions.
"modern" opera aka chromium together with firefox enforce that crap.

it's more common than you would think for sites to block right-mouse for example, so you cant save images.
Sorry, sarcasm is difficult to convey over the internet. I was trying to point out that Java and JavaScript are not the same thing and in fact not even related.

i know what your saying, script vs bytecode.
the point is, old opera12 was written for the user and had overrides for everything you can imagine,
the newer browsers apear to be intentionally written to take control back to the hosts.
specially the certificate crap,
on chromium/firefox based browsers if the cert dont clear you cant view the page - devious censorship possibilities there!

on the older browsers you got a warning and an option to over-ride it or even add the site to a whitelist.

Back