What's new

chacal231077

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi! :)

I have a Graphics Glitches problem X/

I have another Knights of Valor 2 to swap the 2 PCb to isolate the problem.the 2 pcb have a default .

I remake all the chip welds and made a Capkit but nothing to change. X(

on the PCB where there are the Roms I ordered new 74F139-PC on ebay to see if the fault on the Rom PCB would come from here.

Regarding the 2nd PCB I would think of the LP61256GS-12 EliteMT chipsWhat do you think ?( :?:

Thank you ;)

Don't know if you've done it already, but:

1. Check the 5V line at the JAMMA edge while you're running the system and make sure it's adjusted to 5V.
2. Clean the slot with Isopropyl/contact cleaner.
3. Clean the cart edge with Isopropyl/contact cleaner.
4. See if you can change the glitch behavior by GENTLY pulling up or pushing down on the end of the cartridge case. I find sometimes the carts don't make good contact in the slot.

You said you've tested with another KOV2: 9 Dragons and they both exhibit the same fault? Might need to check the soldering for the cart slot and the motherboard/cart riser interconnects.

Hi! :)
Hellomy PGM slot I have 2 have no problem.the game is owned by a member on a forum.i am trying to fix him var he has no skills in electronics.the 2 cards of the game all the welds have been redone.even the big chip.ultrasound cleaning and special pen connector from circuit-works.

Back