What's new

Chelnov

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the value of a component. The component is marked on the board as PC1 and is to the upper left corner of the BIOS chip. next to the PIN 40. If anyone can tell me what that component it's it will be really appreciated

Context: I was unsoldering the BIOS from the board.. and somehow I removed that component without noticing... don't ask... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

also if anyone has the Digikey link to buy it I will be really grateful

Thanks!

You don't actually have to replace the cap unless you really want to. It's a bypass cap targeted towards the onboard bios which is no longer present.

You don't actually have to replace the cap unless you really want to. It's a bypass cap targeted towards the onboard bios which is no longer present.
wow really? Thanks, I'm actually waiting on the NeoBiosMasta I'll wait then. Thanks for the info Shadowkn55!

Thanks again shadowkn55. i got the NeoBiosMasta and I did not need the cap. it works perfectly without it!

Back