What's new

chacal231077

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi! :)

My little brother have a problem with Voltex IV cabinet
that's the first Arcade Cabinet he just received it ;( .
The I / O indicates an error and does not proceed to the next step ?( We noticed that the CN2 connector cable on a pcb below the subwoofer was missing.I don't know if it must be wired originally

We checked all the cables ten times but the problem is still present X/

Thanks for your help ;)

Last edited:
We noticed that the CN2 connector cable on a pcb below the subwoofer was missing.I don't know if it must be wired originally
It's normal that it's not connected. The PCB is just there for the LED lighting for the subwoofer box.

Anyway, @Cereth will probably now.

OK, thanksdo you know what type of cable i should use for the connected ?

if not the I / O problem could be what ?

Thank you :)

No, I mean there's nothing that's supposed to connect to it. How you have it is normal.

Your problem is something else. Unfortunately, I don't own the cab anymore, so I can't check anything (like where the IO board is in this cab).

This is outside of my expertise. I’d recommend checking support in something like the Discord channel for whichever network you are on. Also, it’d be important to know whether the cabinet/data is as you received it, if it worked before, if you’ve done any modification, etc. That error is not something I’ve ever seen or had to deal with.

Hi! :)

Ok thank you.

but what i don't understand is that the I / 0 BOARD is an integral part of the benami sytem in the motherboard.

Do you think what is in dysfunction ?

Replace it and it the solution ?

I honestly don’t think I or anyone else can actually help you if you can’t answer what I asked about them, unless they have seen that specific error before they won’t be able to provide any starting point. I’ve never seen it nor ever heard of it.

The IO board will handle at least controls. My guess is the IO board is inside the motherboard case. It's under the computer motherboard. So this one:

sdvx_io_board.jpg

If you open up the case, there's probably going to be a USB cable that connects to the board. Make sure that's making contact.

Its actually a pretty custom connection, at least upgrading the mobo requires some hefty cable work. That is indeed the IO, as long as everything is connected, board LEDs are lit, etc. hardware should be good. Its not exactly affordable to ship but I'm pretty sure I have spare IOs if you actually determine that to be your problem.

Hi!

Problem solved :)

A Konami Music Cabinet fan helped my brother.
They redid a clean installation entirely but it didn't work at the beginningbecause the COM connector was not in the right place on the Motherboard.
:thumbup:

Back