What's new

Zitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys so i have a ex2plus board was thrilled to get it only issue is afther character selection the game freezes :/ cant seem to find much online about it howecer before i turned it onto freeplay it would crash at the credit title screen so ?

Did you check your voltages? And did you do a complete rom/ram test in the test menu ?

And they are all within spec?

hey guys so i have a ex2plus board was thrilled to get it only issue is afther character selection the game freezes :/ cant seem to find much online about it howecer before i turned it onto freeplay it would crash at the credit title screen so ?
It's an original board or convert?

With my convert of Street Fighter Ex (on Zn-1), i've got the same issue, it was due to the weird chinese flash/eprom utilized for the convert, after burning proper eproms all was fine

It's an original board or convert?

With my convert of Street Fighter Ex (on Zn-1), i've got the same issue, it was due to the weird chinese flash/eprom utilized for the convert, after burning proper eproms all was fine
Nah mine original but maybe I should check the rome?

if you have a good programmer (at least able to read and verify 27c322) I think it could be useful to check the roms first.

Back