What's new

slevin

Student
Reaction score
I mostly run USF4 on my vewlix with Niko's Multi but have to change the 2P and hardness of the CPU everytime I boot the machine, is there a way to permanently change those so that even when everything is powered off it boots to those settings again?

Reactions: nio
That's kinda weird, those settings are written to disk when you set them in the test menu...

I’m running into this same issue, it won’t keep settings for USF4, did you resolve this?

I’m running into this same issue, it won’t keep settings for USF4, did you resolve this?
I never have, I have to change the settings every time I turn on the machine.

Are files being written to the respective game folder on D:\?

Is your motherboard battery dead?

Yeah I see the files being written to the folder in D:

Attachments

• F8693041-D7DD-4CD9-BC44-1E8E4C721FF1.jpeg
    F8693041-D7DD-4CD9-BC44-1E8E4C721FF1.jpeg
    475.3 KB · Views: 154
Oddly this just started working for me. I changed the settings again relaunched it, then power cycled it and settings were retained. But for some reason they weren’t keeping before

It might have something to do with how you're exiting the game after changing the settings.

For example, if you change the settings and then play the game for awhile before just powering off the system. The writes might not ever be getting flushed to the disk. Were as if you change the settings then exit the game and start another game the OS might flush the writes to disk.

Hey guys, I am having the same problem too. I have 4 units of X2 running usf4 linked by a router. 1 being the master and 3 slaves. Tried exiting and booting another game after the configuration but usf4 doesn’t seem to save the settings. I could have 1 master and 3 slaves but after turning off and on, sometimes there will be 2 masters or 3 and the games won’t load from there. Even the original settings like language, etc are different after rebooting. Did anyone manage to find a solution? Many thanks in advance!

I have the same problem only with Puzzle Bobble.
I would like to play 3Round in Versus 2p mode but the game doesnt save it 😔

Back