What's new
Sucks dude, check with Ken. Also, check with KC, he might have some tubes in his warehouse. There was another arcade place on the west coast that had a lot of tubes, obviously they used them for their restoration projects, but they might sell ya a tube. I have to see if I remember where I read about them.
I just emailed Ken, but who is KC? Do you have his contact info?
did you check make sure the neck part was flush in all the way?

and do you see any hair line cracks on the plastic piece that is mounted on the neck ?
No cracks on the neck, I am not sure about the first question? U mean the universal adapter?

no , it's the the square part that plugs in to the neck of the crt, some times that part can get loose.

I only have three cabs but I time to time get requests for CRT repairs and also now I'm interested in cab that looks like it has short in the tube (could be something else too) so I think it's time to get rejuvenator. Problem is that they are getting rare, expensive and mostly only available in the states and people are not willing to send them here. Still there seems to be few available, example Sencore big mack cr168 which is bit older equipment. Is that ok rejuvenator?

I only have three cabs but I time to time get requests for CRT repairs and also now I'm interested in cab that looks like it has short in the tube (could be something else too) so I think it's time to get rejuvenator. Problem is that they are getting rare, expensive and mostly only available in the states and people are not willing to send them here. Still there seems to be few available, example Sencore big mack cr168 which is bit older equipment. Is that ok rejuvenator?
Not sure where you are located profile doesn't say wink wink but have you tried setting yourself up a forwarding address in the US? If I have a seller who insists on US only I have them send to my Stackry address who then repacks with any other items they may be holding for me and then forwards it all onto me.

https://www.stackry.com/

Not sure where you are located profile doesn't say wink wink but have you tried setting yourself up a forwarding address in the US? If I have a seller who
Please look at my avatar carefully, it does tell the country even if you are not familiar with satwcomics :D

Yes, forwarding agent is possibility, and I think there is a Finnish service that combines parcels from States until they have full shipping container and then sends it here. It just takes time but is cheap.

Anyway, I'm bidding on one currently. I'm one of those persons that when I want something, I want it yesterday :D

Back