What's new

Hisoka89

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering if the Megadrive padtoneogeo made by r2tronik is compatible with the HAS.

I need a megadrive to neogeo/DB15 adapter for the HAS wich can also accept the 8bitdo M30 megadrive blutooth/wireless controller.

Do you have any idea guys ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200929-115239_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-115239_Samsung Internet.jpg
    882.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_20200929-115307_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-115307_Samsung Internet.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 159
It's definitely compatible with HAS.

I'd assume it's M30 compatible.

But they're really poor adaptors. Out of three I have one that actually works. Poorly constructed and designed.

I was in the sale thread you linked to me and it seems interesting and high quality.
How can i order this ? I sent a pm but don't know if this is the right way.

@Hisoka89
I’m in the same boat of you.
I asked to retroelectronik in ebay for snes2neo and they told me they product its incompatible with the HAS.
I’m looking the same thing (sega or snes adapter for my 8bit Bluetooth controllers)
If you know something let me know please.

@Hisoka89
I’m in the same boat of you.
I asked to retroelectronik in ebay for snes2neo and they told me they product its incompatible with the HAS.
I’m looking the same thing (sega or snes adapter for my 8bit Bluetooth controllers)
If you know something let me know please.
i still cannot find anything unfortunately :(

Does anyone know please where can we have adapters megadrive to neogeo/db15 with the same quality than the MD2NEO Controller adapter made by Frank_fjs ?? or does anyone want to sell me his adapter ?? I can't find one and i really need it.

Back