What's new

Benimaru77

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have an After Burner Climax cab which worked flawlessly until some weeks ago. I played it, switched it of and from the next day on I always receive this error screen. Completely clueless and depressed. Arcade could be such a shitty frustrating hobby... :(

Attachments

• _20201004_202804.JPG
    _20201004_202804.JPG
    824.6 KB · Views: 274
Replace the 2032 on the motherboard, clear the cmos using the jumpers on the motherboard.

How? What is the 2032? I'm a nearly a total noob when it comes to Lindbergh. Is there a guide with pictures?

He means the bottom battery that you can find on the motherboard. There is another one in the PCI I/O.

640x_BTT-CR2032_EG.jpg

Btw, can you tell me which keychip has your AfterBurner? Number should be like 253-5508-XXX

Cheers.

Thank you for your reply Darksoft!
I've just replaced both batteries but I receive still the same error screen unfortunately.
Where are those jumpers CoolFox has suggested to tamper with?
Is the keychip on the back of the Lindbergh, where all those connectors are?

Attachments

• _20201006_200316.JPG
    _20201006_200316.JPG
    507.2 KB · Views: 193
Ok, understood.
Should I remove the green jumpers and start the machine to clear the cmos?

Not remove. the one that I have pointed, should be horizontal like the other one but making contact on the two lowe pins. It's like if you turn it 90 degrees anti-clockwise.

just a warning, a lot of linux filesystems wont boot if the rtc is set before the date on the filesystem.

i used to reset these boards when i repaired them by using a CF card with freedos installed on it.
set the date & time and then put the gamecard back.

Not remove. the one that I have pointed, should be horizontal like the other one but making contact on the two lowe pins. It's like if you turn it 90 degrees anti-clockwise.
OK, so I will put both horizontal and then switch the machine on?

you only need to touch the one that is vertical, but yes, basically that.

Back