What's new

Cookie

Professional
Reaction score
EDIT: Yes, this IO does work with the NIko TTX2 multi.You

It doesn't have the drivers for this piece of hardware installed inside the image.

You will need the attached 32 bit drivers on the hdd to make it work. You'll need to unlock nikos multi to install the driver and that's it. It will work with FASTIO only, NOT JVS.

io2.jpg

io1.jpg

- Type X 3 PCI-e card
- Type X 3 IO daughter card
- Fast IO JAMMA card

So basically, it's a FAST IO JAMMA card with the FAST IO controller boards from a Type X 3.

From everything I read on other threads, the TTX3 boards don't work for general TTX2 systems, so if I plugged this in with my original SF4 Ultra HDD and dongle, it wouldn't work.

But I read there is a way to make it work on the NIKO multi for TTX2. I just can't find info how.

I know the JAMMA board will work on TTX2 but it generally needs a TTX2 PCI-e FAST IO card which i don't have, i only have the TTX3 fast IO PCI-e cards.

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on this? Will I be able to make this IO setup work in my TTX2? Or do I have expensive paperweights? If yes, can anyone point me to a thread maybe where it's detailed?

EDIT: Drivers found.

View attachment TTX3_idmac_drivers_64bit.7z
View attachment TTX3_idmac_drivers_32bit.7z
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Following this but AFAIK you have some paperweights there :(

I think I have read some people use them in PC’s but not 100% sure how.

The Jamma I/O of course is usable in your cab as long as you have a Fast IO system hooked to it

Hi,

Niko's multi works with both JVS and FastIO as he coded translators that hook JVS inputs to games that were natively FastIO or vice versa, depending on the PCI-e card you have.
Now the one you have is for TTX3 and not TTX2, as you mentioned, to run niko's multi you would require a TTX2 PCI-e FAST IO.

There is probably a way to use the one you have, the TTX3 PCI-e FAST IO, but that would require at least to find the drivers and install them on the niko's multi Windows OS, and not sure it would work right away.

The FastIO Jamma card is perfect, you can definitely keep that one.

The multi you are talking about is for JVS only (unless you change things).

So the Type X 3 PCI-e card and the Type X 3 IO daughter card will work and be needed, but then you will need a JVS IO board, not a Fast IO one.

If you want to use your Fast IO board, you will need to replace and change some implementation, noting extremely complicated, but that requires to understand how things work on this multi, and it will take quite some time I think.

Nice work man, been following your progress the last few days ;)

Great write up! Thank you for putting all this in one place!

I picked up a couple of those TTX3 motherboards. That guy has some really odd things to tinker with and often quite cheap.

One of my current projects is to see if I can build a TTX3 with that motherboard and E-waste. It currently boots but my self imposed discarded hardware rule is limiting my video card choice and causing a problem. I might need to break the rule. :)

So who else got one of the 20 or so of these for 650jpy that this guy had? Hopefully they might be a little bit more useful soon!

2020-10-10 16_51_08-ヤフオク! -「taito type cpu ram」の落札相場・落札価格.jpg
from what website are you lookint at these?

I was able to get the TTX3 IO card to detect in my desktop PC. I detect it and i can start the driver install, and Windows 10 x64 tells me that the driver I have is correct for the card, but it's not signed.
Do you need to have the digital signature?

If so how did you acquire it?

I was able to get the TTX3 IO card to detect in my desktop PC. I detect it and i can start the driver install, and Windows 10 x64 tells me that the driver I have is correct for the card, but it's not signed.
Do you need to have the digital signature?If so how did you acquire it?
I just disabled the digital signature enformcement.

This from an elevated command prompt should do it on Windows 10 and make it persistent
bcdedit /set testsigning on

I didn't do a lot of testing on Win 10, i did make it work fine on 1in 7 x64 though.
That works, thank you!

Back