What's new

jermz1

Grand Master
Reaction score
Will Tekken 7 cards work on Tekken 7FR?

great question..... I was wondering that as well.

I can not give you an answer for sure on this but I know Tekken 5 cards work with Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection and Tekken 6 Cards work with Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion. Since both games I have and I use the original games cards with them. I believe it would be safe to say, Tekken 7 card should work with FR as with the previous games, if prior game data exists it would just upgrade it to the new game, if no prior data exists it just treats it as a card for that game.

I don't think they're "Tekken 7" cards as much as banapassport cards. It should have Tekken 7 data on it but you can most likely use it on FR, I don't see why they wouldn't allow it.

Tried a few days ago, couldnt get it to work.
I dont think my board is configured to allow for banapass cards. It doesnt ask if I'm using a card before I get to the fight cpu/training screen.
Note my T7FR is the korean version.

Surely it's just an identity card, like Nesica, Aime or eAmusement cards. The cards only work on online versions and the cards don't actually store any data.

Makes sense, majority of these korean T7 machines must be running offline kits.

I think I read that they've stopped supporting tekken 7 and T7FR for online. Only T7FR round 2 seems to have online support?

You're right, sadly theres no T7FR Round 2 around me that im aware of to test.

Back