What's new

Haitset

Beginner
Reaction score
0hjhHU.png

The previous Jamma was broken and ebay bought a new one. May I ask how can I connect to the Console

The title is translated by Google. I hope you can understand. I want to make a cable connection cabinets by myself. I think I need the function map. Thank you

Thank you. It's no longer needed. This PCB has been broken by me. It's completely short circuited

Just a quick note here, my Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion board came with one of these. No idea how to hook it up, I actually just use the Sega JVS to Jamma I/o that I had got with my Naomi 2 crazy long ago and it works. Would appear at least the 357 likes any jvs i/o

The cables from the control panel are connected to the IO at the back of the monitor like this

Zn9hhHFl.jpg

I believe CN4 is then routed to the base pcb that looks like this (or a variant without the vga, usb and 3.5mm on the right - that's the non VS model)

x3Laa5wl.jpg

The USB A from the gameboard then goes to the USB B on the sub pcb.

Audio and vga from the gameboard goes to the "bottom" VGA and RCA connection

The VGA from the monitor goes to the left VGA connector of the sub pcb

Once all connected it should look like this

kzfncCXl.jpg

If you use the right side connections for another cab, you simply connect a 3.5mm cable from the sub pcb to the second sub pcb.

You connect the USB A from the sub PCB to the USB B of the second sub pcb

Finally the VGA on the right side goes of the sub pcb goes into the second sub pcb

That's how all mine is connected for a VS Naomi setup

GU1ilPwl.jpg

IMG_5133B.jpg
I actually have a spare NAJV2 I/O which I bought as a spare for Lost Land Andventure... anyway, this is TC4, notice transistors missing... gun board is under this board and connected to it

In theory it should, but I'm not 100% sure if you need two boards for two player play

Back