What's new

Hackcell

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody know if it's possible to update online an original Tekken 7 round 2 game (japanese version) outside Japan?

Namco sells "export" version and update USB keys.
You might contact them.

I have seen one for sale in Facebook, if anyone here that have it , i think he can make an update un working or unlocked version of it to some existing owners of namco es3 systems

I have seen one for sale in Facebook, if anyone here that have it , i think he can make an update un working or unlocked version of it to some existing owners of namco es3 systems
that's why I'm asking... I'm interested about that on :)

What you search is a FR2 update for a Tekken7/Tekken7FR ?

Last edited:
how does it work? do you just need the updated dongle?

There is 2 common ways to update ES3:
- using online service, only available in Japan using some VPN tunnel
- using a USB key, connect it -> power on -> wait -> enjoy

the usb key isnt married to that specific hdd/motherboard?

Nope, USB update keys can be used on any system.
Currently i have a FR2 from "first release" to update 204. I know there is FR3 but can't find anywhere...

Wow sure you are lucky to have a Fr2 update, i need it too even if it's not yet updated to the season of the console version

so youre saying you could let someone borrow it to update thiers to r2, but they would need their own dongle to boot every

The USB update will run, but when it will be updated your old security dongle (JP1 or JP2 won't work anymore, Dongle ERROR 3 from preAmAuth).
A good way to "brick" your ES3.

there is the option of finding a clean unencrypted image and getting the machine to re encrypt it , you need to know what your doing and have all the info and tools but it works , i did it for somebody here in UK and there all running and linked too

Has anyone been able to access Tekkennet outside Japan in order to get the latest version of Round 2?

Has anyone had the stage infinite azure 2 get stuck loading?

Back