What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Please post here your CPS2 setup up and running, so other can see and learn how you installed it. Time to show off!

Hey guys !

Here a little feedback about my Cps2 multi kit on Blast City cab :

Just need a 3D printer to make the template of the remote control :)

Nothing much to see, but I setup this NAC for CPS2 a long time ago so the kit is right at home in there :D

PmRZwRw.jpg

with apologies for the shitty lighting in my house.

Here is my setup… thank you Mitsu for mounting the board...

Attachments

• image1-5.JPG
    image1-5.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 598
  • image2-5.JPG
    image2-5.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 599
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    321.6 KB · Views: 501
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
My setup is optimized for taking to a weekly fighting game event. I have the undamned UD-CPS2 powering my CPS-2 Multi. It's totally consolized and is frequently played on the 14 inch in the photo at our events. USB controllers plug directly into the supergun. Nothing to it. I just zip tied the screen to the grate surrounding the coin counter for now. I can't decide if I will flush mount that control panel elsewhere or put it on a long cable and enclose the control panel instead. Thanks!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 729
My setup is optimized for taking to a weekly fighting game event. I have the undamned UD-CPS2 powering my CPS-2 Multi. It's totally consolized and is frequently played on the 14 inch in the photo at our events. USB controllers plug directly into the supergun. Nothing to it. I just zip tied the screen to the grate surrounding the coin counter for now. I can't decide if I will flush mount that control panel elsewhere or put it on a long cable and enclose the control panel instead. Thanks!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Can you please elaborate on the USB connectors / device that you use?

Can you please elaborate on the USB connectors / device that you use?
It's Undamned's UD-CPS2. It is a consolized CPS2. It has a version of the USB adapters that I used in my S-JIHP videos installed inside for controller support.

Here is my multicps2 setup finish.
150820091006932421.jpg

Thank you Arcade Projects, Darksoft and all the Darksoft team to invent amazing things like that :)
Very special thanks to Yippikaye who helped me to find a good A+B board setup for this.

Now, i'm waiting early september for my New Astro City to put this amaizing system :love:

Last edited:
How are you posting your pictures because they are not showing up for me. Are you using an external hosting site?

Nothing fancy here. Raw guts showing and LCD hot glued to the A board case.
I like naked PCBs ;)

Attachments

• DSCN8618.JPG
    DSCN8618.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 549
I got my Multi Kit on Friday afternoon, I set it up yesterday, its working great! I have my CPS2 Multi Kit next to my Neo Geo 1 slot, I already have the perfect setup for the Neo Geo Multi! ;)

Attachments

• cps2multi.jpg
    cps2multi.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 511
Back