What's new
Multi CPS1 on the NNC & Multi CPS2 on the NAC :D

CPS.jpg

CPS2 Multikit in my MS Pacman/Galaga reunion woody with 6 in 1 switcher running Dimahoo.

WnSlRBA.jpg

Last edited:
My revised setup :) in better quality

my cheap LCD cover (cut in a tube of foam = 1 $ :) )

Last edited:
Looks good! I bet you could hook up the stereo jacks to the 'lix for that sweet qsound audio though right?

I bet the Vewlix has some nice speakers. :)

I bet you could hook up the stereo jacks to the 'lix for that sweet qsound audio though right?
I can, but the problem with doing that is the way the Vewlix is made.

If the speakers are connected to the RCA amp the JAMMA edge can not be.
If the JAMMA edge is connected to the speakers the amp can not be.

To switch the connection you need to remove the lower back panel and move the mini molex jr head.
It's a simply swap, that takes waaaay longer than it should because of the way you need to access it.

To make it easy on myself I just leave the JAMMA edge hooked up at all times.
As boards that support RCA audio always have the option to use the edge as well, but not every JAMMA board supports RCA audio.

rewrite: That pink Mini Cute looks fantastic damn!!!!1.

Opt2not: I love the way your redux sticker turned out, I also really like the yellow color shell and matching LCD holder.

Opt2not: I love the way your redux sticker turned out, I also really like the yellow color shell and matching LCD holder.
Thanks man!

Malenko is trying to convince me to do a "Bumblebee edition" label in grey and red (like this mockup):
vOFaEhK.jpg

latest

I'm kinda liking it, but still am on the fence... :)

I bet you could hook up the stereo jacks to the 'lix for that sweet qsound audio though right?
I can, but the problem with doing that is the way the Vewlix is made.If the speakers are connected to the RCA amp the JAMMA edge can not be.If the JAMMA edge is connected to the speakers the amp can not be.To switch the connection you need to remove the lower back panel and move the mini molex jr head.It's a simply swap, that takes waaaay longer than it should because of the way you need to access it.To make it easy on myself I just leave the JAMMA edge hooked up at all times.As boards that support RCA audio always have the option to use the edge as well, but not every JAMMA board supports RCA audio.
Not sure how the Viewlix cabinet works, but have you thought about doing what I've done in the image below? I took the speaker positive and negative signal from the Jamma Harness and routed it to the input of a Line Output Conditioner to "de-amplify" the signal. I then used a Y splitter an hooked one end up to one of the outputs channels of the LOC, then the two opposite ends are plugged into the audio amp in the left/right channel.

When using CPS2 or CPS3 with the RCA L/R connectors, you can just unplug the y-splitter from the amp and connect the RCA cables from the CPS2 multi-kit to there.

Speaker%20Wiring%20Diagram_zpsjiwm4jhg.jpg

Last edited:
If you open the photo in a photo editor and re-save it then the photo will stay in vertical orientation when you host it. Windows or OS detects it's H or V depending on meta data but a browser doesn't do this. So by saving the photo in V position within a photo editor it will be saved as a vertical photo. Just a helpful photo hosting tip (that I just learned last night) ;)

Absolutely LOVE those Cutie cabs. I'd love to own one.

Back