What's new

ano_guy

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi AP!

My friend lured me on here after I dug up an old system 573 disc and cart that I have been holding on to for at least a decade.

I have played a variety of games over the years, arcade, console, and PC, but have primarily been playing DDR A20 lately after discovering one near my house.
It was a serious upgrade from the extremely beat-up step mania and DDR Extreme at a nearby nickel arcade! Such opportune timing to catch the 20th aniv.

I have been playing DDR on and off since 1999 when I stumbled upon one in Hiroshima. A local arcade got one of the first machines in NA shortly thereafter.
I don't think it's going to get old at this point. Double play is my cup of tea.
I was able to get a Dan (rank) in Japan back in Feb, but lost it when we upgraded to A20 Plus. Dagnabbit! Need to go back to Japan for that.
I'm going to work on getting a red cab running with a Bemani PC and 573.

4th Mix Plus is my favorite classic mix. Looking for a marquee if anyone has one!

I may branch out into a viewlix or something at some point but I have many other projects/hobbies, so we'll see..

That's all I got. Thanks for being so forth-coming with all of your knowledge, esteemed members of AP :thumbsup:

-AG :thumbup:

Thanks all! Going to start a thread for my cab fairly soon.. should be here in a little over a week.

Back