Pinned How To Use GD-EMU Rhea and Phoebe (Card Selection, Formatting, and formatting Images)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • mukurofish wrote:

      The Rhea/Phoebe menu is no longer available at that link. Do you have another source by chance?
      looks like newer versions have been released. I've updated the links in the first post.
      Buy 3D Printed Parts: bit-district.com
      Projects: instagram | blog
      Games: VAPS | VOOT | UMK3 | RFM | Vewlix | FiF Jr. | KI2 | E29 | Net City | DDR | Flash Beats
      Wanted | For Sale/Trade
    • I couldn't get the menu I got to work (will try again later), but I did get Battle Garegga, Dodonpachi, and Layer Section working on Rhea. They were all MDF/MDS files. I have a crap ton of bin/cue files for Saturn, but unfortunately Rhea can't use them. Anybody have experience on how to convert bin/cue to CDI on a Mac?
    • mukurofish wrote:

      I couldn't get the menu I got to work (will try again later), but I did get Battle Garegga, Dodonpachi, and Layer Section working on Rhea. They were all MDF/MDS files. I have a crap ton of bin/cue files for Saturn, but unfortunately Rhea can't use them. Anybody have experience on how to convert bin/cue to CDI on a Mac?
      i'll shoot you a pm ;)
    • K405 wrote:

      There's a 128GB compilation floating around.. thanks to @gojira54
      I've got all the BIN/CUE's for the entire Redump Saturn USA/JPN collection.
      What I don't have is a ton of time to convert these into CDIs with Discjuggler. :P

      If someone was looking for a single game however, I might be able to help out with that. ;)
      Darksoft/Apocalypse: CPS2, CPS3, F3-β, MVS, S16-β
      RGB: RECO v2
      invzim: Jammafier v1.6b
      XianXi: JNX Raiden, SC Taito Classic, SC Sega System 16/24, Namco System 11/12 KHA
      Frank_fjs: JAMMA Extender (Special HAS Edition)
    • Mega would work perfectly for this if you can still get free 50GB accounts. You could split the archive into three parts, or just split the folders into 50GB sections. I heard that they are phasing those free 50GB accounts out soon though (or maybe already have?), so definitely grab a bunch now if you want a chance to do that. I used disposable guerrillamail.org email addresses to register a bunch of Mega accounts for all of my projects. I also create a mirror account for each, to keep an easy backup that wouldn't require re-uploading everything if something happens.

      The only problem with Mega is that just the other day they disabled the ability for international users to get around the 1GB/day download limit. We used to be able to use Mega Downloader or JDownloader, but they've patched the exploit that those rely on. So international users are basically fucked for downloading from Mega. FileFactory is better in that respect I believe, but FF's features kind of suck in comparison. You can't share folders with subfolders, and they have a 5GB filesize limit. I'm on the hunt for the perfect Mega replacement myself, but I haven't found anything comparable.
    • SmokeMonster wrote:

      Mega would work perfectly for this if you can still get free 50GB accounts. You could split the archive into three parts, or just split the folders into 50GB sections. I heard that they are phasing those free 50GB accounts out soon though (or maybe already have?), so definitely grab a bunch now if you want a chance to do that. I used disposable guerrillamail.org email addresses to register a bunch of Mega accounts for all of my projects. I also create a mirror account for each, to keep an easy backup that wouldn't require re-uploading everything if something happens.

      The only problem with Mega is that just the other day they disabled the ability for international users to get around the 1GB/day download limit. We used to be able to use Mega Downloader or JDownloader, but they've patched the exploit that those rely on. So international users are basically fucked for downloading from Mega. FileFactory is better in that respect I believe, but FF's features kind of suck in comparison. You can't share folders with subfolders, and they have a 5GB filesize limit. I'm on the hunt for the perfect Mega replacement myself, but I haven't found anything comparable.
      Guess Kim Dotcom will have the answer to our problems bnktothefuture.com/pitches/megaupload-2-bitcache
      Darksoft: CPS2, ST-V, F3, MVS
      RGB: HAS v2.1
      Undamned: 2x DB15 USB dec
      marqs: OSSC v1.5 (audiomod)
      superg: GSCART switch v3.4
      Vector-Labs: NAMCO SYS1 4 in 1 (vert)
    • 100Proof wrote:

      I have the complete US set (and about 150 JPN games) in CDI format. If anyone comes up with a reliable place to put them, I'd be happy to do the deed. I'd even include private torrent trackers... I have a VPN and unlimited data so I wouldn't mind hosting for a while.
      Maybe seed on the piratebay? Or rargb? I think most private trackers have rules on the type of uploads and its content?
      Darksoft: CPS2, ST-V, F3, MVS
      RGB: HAS v2.1
      Undamned: 2x DB15 USB dec
      marqs: OSSC v1.5 (audiomod)
      superg: GSCART switch v3.4
      Vector-Labs: NAMCO SYS1 4 in 1 (vert)
    • I told that many times, but we need a private tracker or ftp server for our pleasure ;)

      other private trackers are a bit bitchy with these kind of uploads.. gazelle for example didnt allow me to upload a Rhea128GB Image (for example)

      bitgamer.ch is more flexible, but I don't think we have all together enough invites to support all the interested people..

      for example I have the DC Trurip Set (20150507).. that's about 389 NTSC-J Games + 268 NTSC-US + 395 PAL + 48 Multiregion in CDI Format (plus magaznes, demos, etc...)
      LOAD "*",8,1

      The post was edited 2 times, last by deibit ().

    • deibit wrote:

      I told that many times, but we need a private tracker or ftp server for our pleasure
      I will offer up my private FTP server, but the connection speed is seriously limited.
      So I would propose that we create trackerless torrents and upload them to the FTP.

      Sign into the FTP, download the *.torrent file, open the torrent client of your choice, add the file and wait for seeds to populate (yes without a tracker no way to manage a ratio but I promise to keep things seeding).
      That way we can push out downloads with the power of peer bandwidth without the need for a private torrent tracker.
      Just my 0.02$...
      Darksoft/Apocalypse: CPS2, CPS3, F3-β, MVS, S16-β
      RGB: RECO v2
      invzim: Jammafier v1.6b
      XianXi: JNX Raiden, SC Taito Classic, SC Sega System 16/24, Namco System 11/12 KHA
      Frank_fjs: JAMMA Extender (Special HAS Edition)
    • I have a server that needs more jobs to do. I also have unlimited data.

      If someone points me in the direction of how to set up a tracker server I'll do it as long as the bandwidth restriction isn't too high (I still need to play dota!).
      From what I know about torrents the tracker doesn't actually do much?

      Given that I'm happy to host a super-private tracker for this sort of thing.