What's new
Delete please. Question moved to separate topic.

Last edited:
My Japan region Type 3 triforce cannot recognize the firmware. When uploaded it, after a short time of black screen, the machine show error 31. I guess the firmware is only suit for Export version. Darksoft administrator, would you please write a Japan version update firmware? Thank you!

Darksoft administrator, would you please write a Japan version update firmware? Thank you!
Yes of course, let me finish my lunch :thumbsup:

Now seriously. The firm work with all regions. Which Triforce Type 3 do you have? is that one with GDROM port, right?

Which keychip do you use?

Thank you very much darksoft! Mine is Japan version type 3 triforce with GDROM port and the keychip is the game of "The Key Of Avalon 2"

Thank you very much darksoft! Mine is Japan version type 3 triforce with GDROM port and the keychip is the game of "The Key Of Avalon 2"
I would try a different keychip. But looks like ERROR 31 is related to your network configuration.

Hi, Administrator,what's going on with the japan version of firmware?BTW,Since there are only export version of triforce games available, could you please make the japnese version of triforce games? Thanks!

Hi, Administrator,what's going on with the japan version of firmware?BTW,Since there are only export version of triforce games available, could you please make the japnese version of triforce games? Thanks!
Hello, I believe that you didn't understand my sarcasm. I'm not making any new version of the firmware. The one provided works well for all regions. Your problem lies somewhere else.
Japanese and export versions of games are completely different binaries, it's not a conversion and I won't be doing it, sorry.

Ate you using a zero key pic to load the fw?

i put the naomi zero key to the triforce type 3 and when i powered it on, it showed that error 26 "media board malfuntion''

They use different zero keys unfortunately

Yes, also I try to update the firmware 'triforce type 3'. But it all the type said media board malfunction. It did not check the network. I use zero key which use in Naomi net dimm board. Please advise how to do it.

You will need a different zero key for triforce and chihiro

Back