What's new

Dk310

Professional
Reaction score
Hoping everyone is having a great day!
So I heard this game suicides, and well it just happend to me today I guess.
The game will not load pasts the 56% mark.
This is my favorite game in the world, so any help will be much appreciated. Is there a way to bring her back from the dead?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201023-144336_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201023-144336_Chrome.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 330
  • Screenshot_20201023-144315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201023-144315_Chrome.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Hoping everyone is having a great day!
So I heard this game suicides, and well it just happend to me today I guess.
The game will not load pasts the 56% mark.
This is my favorite game in the world, so any help will be much appreciated. Is there a way to bring her back from the dead?
Ask Mitsu. I believe he have a fix for it.

your memory dongle freeked out. remove it and boot up without it.

it did not suicide your memory dongle went bad.

also it is odd that dip switch closest to the left is in the down position. all dip switches are supposed to be up. (not sure if that is causing the issue with the memory dongle)

Last edited:

also it is odd that dip switch closest to the left is in the down position. all dip switches are supposed to be up. (not sure if that is causing the issue with the memory dongle)
Has anyone ever found out what the dip switches do exactly on these?

out of town till tonight, will give that a shot when I get home:) thanks Rocket!

sorry for the late reply, work has picked up immensely and the new little one keeps me busy.
So it goes to 100% with no USB dongles installed,
but then reads no #1 USB dongle not found
With dongles in the top reads "USB Error:I/O"
http://imgur.com/gallery/hzGmUEK

Last edited:
you still have to have the blue game dongle in the usb slot or it wont work. only the data dongle doesnt have to be put in. the data dongle is the one causing the error your having on your screen.

I believe if memory dongle died you can just use a new usb dongle and on boot system it will format it. I think that’s what I did. I have an 8gb sandisk dongle for mine currently.

the blue one is inserted and starting the game, but no sound. I have attract sound on, yet nothing. It does say "Good Morning!"

I actually had my memory (or as I have nicknamed it "Costumes") dongle go bad before. If you simply boot the system with the main program dongle, it works fine. I actually had reached out to someone who had owned this game too used his memory dongle imagine and my game once again had all the crazy custom characters that it would have acquired from location, so that data is not locked to the original machine.

Back