What's new

vmrchs

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

My name is Vinnie, and I have always been passionate about videogames.
My first console was a Sega Master System, but I would always go to my friends' house to play other consoles with them.
I've always been charmed by the arcades. The games were always ahead of what we could play at home, and the enviroment borught together many different kinds of people who shared interest in challenging one another in mostly fighting games. Althou I would often favor playing coop in beat em up cabinets.

As of the past 10 years I started collecting vintade video games. I rediscovered the wonders of the 8 bit era with the NES, and now I have added a few more consoles and games to my collection.

My interest in arcade games and jamma boards are pretty much those of an archivist. I want to preserve the original boards and have a space to share with people that are also passionate about these games. Recently started my jamma collection with a CPS2 board for Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha, and also an MVS with KOF98.

I found the forum to be a resourceful place to share visions, projects and resources. And look forward to growing my knowledge and collection.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome Vinnie! Jealous of the Puma cars you have down there..

Back