What's new
awesome! Looks like a cool game and a welcome addition to the AW2Naomi library :)

I didn't konw this game, first time I see it! But seams to be a good versus puzzle game. Thank you 2 times, for converting and to make me discover it! :)

I didn't konw this game, first time I see it! But seams to be a good versus puzzle game. Thank you 2 times, for converting and to make me discover it! :)
Thanks also MetalliC and the people who got it and dumped it.

I netbooted this and used a CF card on a Naomi 2 during testing and it worked fine. Like most AW2N games it freezes if you try to exit the test menu but it plays fine with normal settings.

This game is pretty cool. It's like a cross between Super Puzzle Fighter and Samurai Shodown, if you can picture that.

I just finished testing a new one. I'm pretty happy with it and so is my S-JIHP. Darksoft will have info soon I bet. ;)

I just finished testing a new one. I'm pretty happy with it and so is my S-JIHP. Darksoft will have info soon I bet. ;)
Hope this is true. Glad this game was able to get released to the public. I had heard the AMB was selling this on his multi Naomi carts, but cost a pretty penny. Thanks again for this, was hoping to play this one of these days.

I wish the Chinese bootleggers had released this as an actual AW cart.

is it possible to play this game on a PC- Emulated ?

Back