What's new

nam9

Champion
Reaction score
variation_typex3.jpg

Reference Material (External sites)
System16.com: System spec and games list (with screenshots)
Wikipedia: TTX family spec and detailed games list

List of games by @corey (Google Drive)
List of hardware variants by @twistedsymphony (Google Drive)

Software
Most recent developments handled on Discord (External)
Link to Installing TTX2 Multigame on TTX3 thread (advanced)

Hardware
Taito Type X3 TTX3 Buyers Guide for newbies! by @Murray
Link to Taito Type X3 (TTX3) Owners Thread
Link to Official TTX3 GPU Bios files (convert an off-the-shelf graphics card for use with the TTX3)
Link to TTX3 hardware upgrades thread

Last edited:
Nice work on the Round up guides. I find them super helpful.

I just bought a Taito Type x4 and wanted to know the upgrades and limitations of compared to an X3?

Do you plan on making a 4th Round up?

I will take a look and see if there is any info to be rounded up.. suggestions always welcome!

variation_typex3.jpg

Reference Material (External sites)
System16.com: System spec and games list (with screenshots)
Wikipedia: TTX family spec and detailed games list

List of games by @corey (Google Drive)
List of hardware variants by @twistedsymphony (Google Drive)

Software
Most recent developments handled on Discord (External)
Link to Installing TTX2 Multigame on TTX3 thread (advanced)

Hardware
Taito Type X3 TTX3 Buyers Guide for newbies! by @Murray
Link to Taito Type X3 (TTX3) Owners Thread
Link to Official TTX3 GPU Bios files (convert an off-the-shelf graphics card for use with the TTX3)
Link to TTX3 hardware upgrades thread
Hi there,
Do you happen to know where to get the latest Multi Image (1.4)?
Maybe an invite to a suitable Discord group?
Thanks in advance

Regards from Sweden

Hi all, before I search the forum I would like to ask here first. I have a Chewlix jamma harness with sega jamma to vjs IO and a TTX3 machine. I want to use 2 Brooks (gp2040-ce advanced breakout boards) to connect the TTX3 to the joysticks, but I also want to connect a PS4 pro to the harness. I don't mind swapping a cable from TTX3 to PS4. Can anyone here point me to a link that explains this in detail? (if at all possible) Much oblige!

Does anyone know how much gou space is in the x3? How long can the gpu be and still fit?

I have a 660 gfx card in mine but understand you need the GTX 1600 to upgrade it as its short than the one in the middle of these 2 cards.

Got a GTX780 in mine by replacing the case fan with a low profile (10mm?) noctua.
That card is 267mm long… so shorter than that ideally…

Has anyone had an issue where the bios keeps resetting.? Also, how did you replace the fan? My ttx3 will only bot with original fan. Tested it 5 times to confirm

There is a setting under security or similar related to fans…

Alright, i got my bios flashed! found a good deal on a 2060. went to install it, and forgot to realize it didnt have a dvi connection.. so i bought a dvi to hdmi cable. installed the video card and realized it has an 8 pin connector.. i didnt have an 6 to8 pin adapter, but i had a other PS. Installed the power supply, and finally! the system booted up! it looked like crap.( wrong res) do i downloaded the nvidia drivers and installed them. Pc reset intro screen played, but now i have a black screen. if i ctrl alt delete the menu comes up so windows is running. any suggestions out there on how to get video back?

Also!!! found out whybthe bios kept resetting!! i checked the battery and yup it was dead. replaced and still the same issue. pulled out the mother board and put my multimeter to the back and no voltage from new battery. there were some bald solder joints. resoldered and now i have voltage from the battery and Bios is saving changes as normal.

I think if you power cycle a couple times the resolution may work itself out…

Found a weird anomaly with the artax image. i have a ttx3 with i7, upgraded gpu to 2060. everything is working good except for i have no video on any blazeblue game. has anyone seen this before?

Back