What's new

Pinball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought an original M$ Xbox360 wired controller (the Battleforce 4 special one). It is recognised by the Lindbergh (plugged into a USB socket on the Lindbergh) but doesn't work. Precisely which versions of the original Xbox360 controller work with the multi 9.6 setup (I realise clone non-MS controllers don't)? Does it have to be wireless controller, and if so exactly which versions?

Thanks!

Edit: Bit of background. The Lindbergh is plugged into a Net City with JVS I/O in the cab, not in the Lindbergh cab. Does this setup work with an Xbox360 controller or do you need another I/O board like the S-JIHP: Sega JVS I/O Helper PCB?

Last edited:
I use an official MS wired 360 controller. Standard, no special editions. I have 3 of them and they all work.
You don't need a JVS IO to play the 9.6 multi 360 supported games, just the 360 controller.
Make sure you are selecting the 360 games from the correct option on the multi menu. i.e. don't select the JVS versions.

For the SJHIP, you would need a JVS IO for it to connect to and then a way of wiring arcade buttons into it, or a controller with a serial connector.
I use a DB25 breakout board which I wire my buttons to and then a 25 pin cable plugging into the SJHIP from the breakout board.

qualcuno al pic zero per multi 9.6 lindbergh come file da scrivere te ne sarei grato

Back