What's new

MeNewVegas

Student
Reaction score
Just acquired a new blast city. Stereo sound works on a CPS2 board. No mono.

Coming off the Jamma harness are the RCA connected via 6 pin. Beside that is a male 6 pin coming off the harness as well.

Im assuming I can disconnect the RCA 6 pin and join the two on the harness to get mono sound?

*Havent tried out of fear of blowing the amp*

A photo would tell me for sure but I’m 95% sure you have the same jamma harness as me, and yes you just swap the 6 pin over to get mono. If you’re nervous just open the control panel and turn the volume down first.

Last edited:
yeah disconnect the rca 6 way connector (yellow on) and then connect the other yellow 6 way connector which should only have 2 wires (pink and black, grey and black).

a4e8bf39-53b1-4391-976jp9.jpeg

b9e65a02-0ba2-4049-byhjxj.jpg

A photo would tell me for sure but I’m 95% sure you have the same jamma harness as me, and yes you just swap the 6 pin over to get mono. If you’re nervous just open the co trip panel and turn the volume down first.
photo added

..shoulda been more specific, I’d need a photo of the jamma connector too so I could see where the wires are connected! But they look fine based on the colors, assuming that’s an original harness.

..shoulda been more specific, I’d need a photo of the jamma connector too so I could see where the wires are connected! But they look fine based on the colors, assuming that’s an original harness.
ah sorry my bad! I’m fairly clueless with this stuff lol. I will get that!

the currently unconnected 6 pin connector are connected to 10/L on the Jamma edge.
f0776448-9dfb-4edf-97ojja.jpeg

g6G81vOZWYxrkOQhou-e4Do1x1jYCnBa50eoEaBRhwpODtUIl1tzQGpcAWMYS__zBv8yQkXO9EBs0fYf_7U

How’s that make you feel? ;)

Maybe it's hard to tell with that conduit around everything, but when you unplug that 6 pin connector, the rca stereo cables are not connected to anything anymore.

you just have to swap the connector to the other loose connector on the harness. One connector leads to the RCA plugs and the other to the jamma edge. So if you want sound off the jamma edge, use the other connector.

Popping in on this thread to say thanks, because I could never figure out how to get stereo going on my blast and never even thought to check these connectors. This thread give me the info I needed and stereo sounding good 👍👍

Back