What's new

klee123

Professional
Reaction score
Hiya all

I was finally able to test this game via the Minigun Supergun.

However, I noticed that the horizontal position to far too the right so I can't see a complete picture.

I think this is definitely a PCB issue since I tested some CPS2 boards and they have no issue.

Any info would be much appreciated.

That's weird, it's not like that with my HAS. Are you sure it's the sync or the supergun and not something else?

That's weird, it's not like that with my HAS. Are you sure it's the sync or the supergun and not something else?
I'm not sure that it's the supergun since I don't have this issue when I run CPS2 games on it.

Yeah, I guess my point is, if it's not the Supergun, is there something wrong with the PCB? I'll be home for Thanksgiving and I think I still have 2 copies of this game. I'll pop them both in for a test to see if my boards exhibit the same behavior.

I'm not saying to skip buying the screen adjustment thing, I'm just saying, it could be a problem with your PCB (or maybe not!).

I usually don't notice/care if a game is a little bit off the screen, but if it's major, I can't imagine I didn't notice last time I played this!

Yeah, I guess my point is, if it's not the Supergun, is there something wrong with the PCB? I'll be home for Thanksgiving and I think I still have 2 copies of this game. I'll pop them both in for a test to see if my boards exhibit the same behavior.

I'm not saying to skip buying the screen adjustment thing, I'm just saying, it could be a problem with your PCB (or maybe not!).

I usually don't notice/care if a game is a little bit off the screen, but if it's major, I can't imagine I didn't notice last time I played this!
Actually what I did to fix this was change the resolution of my XRGB from 1920 x 1080P to 1600 x 900P and whilst the sync issue still shows, I can at least see the whole picture.

This game does have funky sync. I remember having issues with it on a MS9.

Anything that alters the sync will affect how it displays (or if it displays at all). So yeah, both supergun and scaler will play into it.

Back