What's new

ArsInvictus

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Ars Invictus and I'm a big fan of arcade artwork and everything arcade. I am very active in terms of collecting, restoring and recreating arcade artwork and I post most of my work on the MameWorld art forum. I also create high quality 4K vertical overlays for mame and retroarch. We have a small group of artists working on the latter project and you can see our work here at: verticalarcade.com.

My main focus is on preserving the artwork for future gamers and to help make this artwork available for those working on their own arcade cabinets or other arcade related projects. I'm happy to share any of the work I do and I will often take requests for restoring or recreating a particular piece of art.

I'm looking forward to participating in the community here :)

Ars

Looks good. Keeping the dream alive. There’s an artwork thread on here somewhere that you might like to drop into. I’ll link if I can find it again.

Welcome aboard to the best gaming community around. I've always had every question I've ever had answered here. You'll learn a lot by reading some of the technical threads. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, and don't forget to vote in my poles lol.

Back