What's new

GeekMan1222

Grand Master
Reaction score
Alright so I have no idea what topic this needed to go in so I am putting it here.

I have a prototype High Impact Football ROM set on a Williams Y unit motherboard thats fully working. I should really get this dumped soon.
Its a lower prototype version than whats documented in my MAME collection or that I seen online.

Who do I need to talk to about having it dumped and or having the dump properly submitted to mame or w/e. Someone reputable?

Id like to give back to the arcade community and I hate that its just still sitting around undumped.
My buddy has a programmer maybe we can just dump the contents through it, but I am very unfamiliar with the process if there are any specifics needed when dumping etc. 8)

Thanks

The first thing is just dumping the Program ROMs and then perform a ROMIDENT in MAME against the dumps to see if they're actually different than whats in there.

If the ROMIDENT proves they're not actually in MAME, take some high resolution pictures of the PCB with the ROMs installed so you can clearly see the ROM labels and which ROM is installed where and then send all of that to someone in the dumping union.

I usually get in contact with @rtw

Back