What's new
No news, all my brain cycles are currently occupied with the upscaler. The upscaler project has taken me on a big "detour" into analog land and the STM32 family of MCU's.

I got parts and PCB's tho, so it will happen sooner or later. I still think the approach of using the raspberry and OLED is the best, so it's just a question of 'doing it'. It's mostly about software and packaging into something that is easy and usable.

Picture is not a stupid teaser, just to show that is most likely actually will happen sooner or later.
IMG_0537.JPG

Last edited:
No news, all my brain cycles are currently occupied with the upscaler. The upscaler project has taken me on a big "detour" into analog land and the STM32 family of MCU's.

I got parts and PCB's tho, so it will happen sooner or later. I still think the approach of using the raspberry and OLED is the best, so it's just a question of 'doing it'. It's mostly about software and packaging into something that is easy and usable.

Picture is not a stupid teaser, just to show that is most likely actually will happen sooner or later.
IMG_0537.JPG
Great news. This is an important project for me and for many I assume - the idea of using my USB Logitech Red steering wheel with all Naomi/Lindbergh/Chihiro/Triforce games would be amazing and if I can use a USB gun, such as Aimtrak for all the Sega gun games - it may be the most useful arcade accessory to date for me. Keep up the good work!

Great news. This is an important project for me and for many I assume - the idea of using my USB Logitech Red steering wheel with all Naomi/Lindbergh/Chihiro/Triforce games would be amazing and if I can use a USB gun, such as Aimtrak for all the Sega gun games - it may be the most useful arcade accessory to date for me. Keep up the good work!
the use of usb guns seemed to be compromised, any news bow dat ?

why you didnt make a sandwicht methode for your project you can make usb 2 jvs only can add the upscaler for the jamma2jvs you can use the rpi as multi loader with menu over the crt screen so you have one mainboard and you doch the other on it you can sell the first step then the second step

Any news on this project? Anxious to hear any progress or updates (no rush) :)

Also popping in to show some love. Would love to have something like this, hope interest is still there and things are going well for you.

Same here, happy to fund your upscaler by purchasing 2 of these :thumbsup:

Back