What's new

mathj

Beginner
Reaction score
hi

anyone know where I can get a namco 246 to naomi power adaptor so I can play tekken 4 on my Naomi

math

Can you be more specific? Show a picture of what kind of adapter you need or where you would need one built to adapt.

I'm guessing he wants a 6/8pin JST VLP > 6 pin JST VH adapter to power a 246 from his Sun ATX PSU.

This the one you're looking for? Let me check if I've got a spare, unless you can find one closer to you :)
WP_20141007_23_03_29_Pro.jpg

yeah that looks about right, anyone got one for sale?

hi

thanks for the link, never seen them on ebay before

math

I've stopped making things for people but I do still have parts for these. Let me know if you get stuck.

I've stopped making things for people but I do still have parts for these. Let me know if you get stuck.
Do you have part numbers for those connectors? I could use them one day.

Yes; I would also like a PC PSU to Naomi adapter. Plus an adapter for 9 pin molex (U-San) to Naomi would be great to use a U-San to power the Naomi directly.

I am in need of one of this for my naomi2, plus the connector for powering up the GD-Rom. Anybody knows where to buy?

Odd, I thought the old price was shown.. anyway:
$15.00 Shipped in the US
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/321885898448?

I decided to toss up a few now that I have on hand spare, I'll post a few more once the mail comes in a day or two.
I'm more than happy to see other people making them (I hate making cables) - I just keep getting these original ones in every few orders.

Also, if someone's enterprising enough to make up some ATX to JVS (Naomi dual plug) adapters (With a PWR_ON switch) I'll buy two...

IF this post needs removed because I'm not formally making a sale post (and it's not my thread to start out with), feel free to delete it, and sorry- I just saw the earlier link to my old auction!

Last edited:
Odd, I thought the old price was shown.. anyway:
$15.00 Shipped in the US
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/321885898448?

I decided to toss up a few now that I have on hand spare, I'll post a few more once the mail comes in a day or two.
I'm more than happy to see other people making them (I hate making cables) - I just keep getting these original ones in every few orders.

Also, if someone's enterprising enough to make up some ATX to JVS (Naomi dual plug) adapters (With a PWR_ON switch) I'll buy two...

IF this post needs removed because I'm not formally making a sale post (and it's not my thread to start out with), feel free to delete it, and sorry- I just saw the earlier link to my old auction!
All good. Feel free to post it formally in the sales thread.

Back