What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
yowza, i'd be interested to see what the count is at currently as its not been updated on page 1 since feb. Better up production numbers methinks!

So what is the official status on these? has production started or are they still "in development"?

If I'm allowed to make a suggestion...

I think it brings us more forward if we start preparations for the moment the pre-order opens.. As Darksoft said, the reservation order will be respected.. as we all know, not everybody that showed interest in the product will be able to really buy the product at the moment the pre-orders are open,

What I would do is:

1- Determine how many carts and of which type (MVS/AES) will be available on the first run (Darksoft must confirm that...), and define a deadline for the pre-order and a price. let's call X to the run, Y to the deadline and Z to the price.
2- Prepare a list with the people *potentially* interested (according to this post) grouped by cart type (AES or MVS).
3- Filter the first X persons (by contacting them) in the list that will *really* commit to pay the Y amount at the dealine Z. The persons that do not answer or cannot do that at that time will be shifted to the end of the list, the people that is no longer interested will be removed.
4- All people in the "commited" list will pay at deadline Z the preorder, next wave will be prepared then.

I could prepare steps 2 or 3 if nobody else wants to do it. To do this job is not my life purpose, but someone has to do it, and we should not ask Darksoft to do that (his skills must be focused on other tasks)

If we like to proceed like planned (keeping the reservation order) and if the preorders are going to be opened soon (let's say in 4 weeks) we should start NOW... (IMHO)

I know.. I have a german-structured-mind, and I must plan everything, LOL

ugh, that was hard going.

Roughly and i do mean roughly because i took everyone at their word 1 post or not (says me) Lots of mind changing that i couldn't keep track of and lots of 'i might want one' and 'oh and 3 for my friends' posts have queered the numbers somewhat.

MVS = 383
AES = 236

Someone needs to do a thorough check because the poor person who has to deal with sorting the proverbial wheat from the chaff is going to have a miserable time sending out pm's or emails.

worst of all i realised i was only two pages back from here! p34 no less. What happened idk.

Last edited:
Well if a new count is requested I'm good for both versions as stated in previous posts. Looking forward to this.

hey there, +1 aes for me please :)

with shipping to switzerland. thx a lot

I vote for AES. If a multi cart is available, it would sway me to purchase the Home system over the MVS.

I just got my first Neo-Geo... ready for the Multi...
20634948_263038587523124_107144835441360896_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back