What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Don't want to make you guys jealous :)

I don't like much Le Mans 24 so I got it converted to Lindbergh. Much nicer now, isn't it?

The CRT replaced was with a tiny-frame 32'' LCD (to the milimiter!). Had to change also the Dashboard and buy a FFB from China.

23kz12u.jpg

2hhmzwg.jpg

Monitor is a MANTA LED3204. See here: http://www.manta.com.pl/pl/led3204

It has VGA connector (as well as HDMI) and has a tiny tiny frame that fits to the milimeter. I had to install some reinforcement steel frame as the top of the cabinet witout the CRT slightly moves likes a jelly/creme caramele :)
I recently got InitialD 5 working on that cabinet =O

Wow! That looks awesome :thumbsup: I wish I could squeeze in a driving cab in my apartment but no can do :(

looks very cool !!!

i still want to convert my Naomi Universal Cabinet to LED ...

anyone knows a good monitor that fits !?

looks very cool !!!

i still want to convert my Naomi Universal Cabinet to LED ...

anyone knows a good monitor that fits !?
:thumbdown:

Sell it and buy a Noir or Detal 32 or even a Kraylix... they're worth about the same, no reason to ruin a perfectly good CRT cab.

Converting this racing cab makes sense because he's playing an HD game that required an LCD and LCD racing cabs costs thousands more than CRT racing cabs... Not the same for candys.

hi there, you got any more pics of the how you did the monitor bezel and fit the 32 inch in there..and also any shots from the where the control panel meets the screen......im just starting out converting my empty Daytona 2 cab for a pc setup...

The CRT replaced was with a tiny-frame 32'' LCD (to the milimiter!). Had to change also the Dashboard and buy a FFB from China.
Very nice! I´m on a similar project, can you post which Chinese FFB Board has used?

Best regards.

Hi Darksoft , nice convertion !!
Lindbergh is great system for a race cab !!

Had to change also the Dashboard and buy a FFB from China.
Do you have more informations about that two things ?
And do you have or planified a solution for the problem of differents inputs following the game ?

Thank you :)

Great work! I'm going to do something similar with a Off Road Challenge... Too many other projects for the moment though :)

im just starting out converting my empty Daytona 2 cab for a pc setup...
I converted a Daytona to run a PC running ElSemi's Model 2 emulator. It was great!
I used all original controls hooked up to a U-HID from Ultimarc and the video went
through a X-VGABox scan converter to downscan to 24k for the original monitors.
It was really f*cking awesome :D

Maybe he's asking about something like my S-JIHP pcb?
Hello,
Yes but I need the change is automatic. I already invert pins directly to the JVS when I change game.But with a multiboot it's not convenient.
I think about a thing where you choose a configuration and it change the layout automatically

:)

Last edited:
Back